DPD will refund the entire amount paid for the service as long as the cancellation request has been made before the goods are collected. For this reason, we strongly recommend sending us your request at least one day before collection.
The user is informed that:
- Any cancellation request must be made by the person who placed the order, via the help centre, and from the email address used when the order was placed.
- The refund method will be the same as that used for payment.
- The time taken to process your refund will depend on the payment method. For deferred payment, your refund will appear as credit on your next invoice.
- Any cancellation request made after the goods have been collected may incur fees and only a partial refund will be made.
- Cancellation requests must be made within 15 days.
- Requests made after this period may not be successfully processed.
- DPD reserves the right to cancel the order if it does not comply with the provisions of the Terms and Conditions (non-compliance with packaging conditions, presence of prohibited goods or any other legitimate reason).