We transport bottles every day. For this type of shipment, we recommend using a cardboard box specially made for transporting bottles. Here are a few tips to ensure that your bottles arrive at their destination in good condition:
- Use a double-wall corrugated cardboard box which will better sustain any shocks. Reinforce the bottom of the box with adhesive tape, if you wish.
- Place each bottle in an individual holder.
- Use padding material to keep bottles from moving within the box and avoid them bumping into each other.
- Separate the bottles from the walls of the box.
- Attach symbols to indicate which way up the parcel should be stored, and the fragility of the shipment.
- Seal the flaps of the cardboard box using adhesive tape.
- Avoid adding other items when shipping bottles, as if there are any breakages, the rest of your parcel may also be damaged.
Remember: as a general rule, the parcel should be able to resist a fall of 1.5 m.