Fragile items like crockery must be carefully packaged in order to avoid any breakages.
We recommend that you follow these tips to ship your crockery safely:
- Use a strong, corrugated box and ensure that the bottom of the box is properly closed and will not give way during transport. For this, apply a strip of adhesive tape to reinforce the cardboard. This will ensure that the goods do not pierce the box.
- Place a layer of padding material on the bottom of the box, such as kraft paper for example.
- Individually wrap each item in bubble wrap and separate them in such a way that they will not knock together.
- Avoid leaving any empty spaces, as far as possible, to ensure that items do not move.
- Seal the flaps of your cardboard box for shipment using adhesive tape.
Click here to discover our packaging tips.