We refer to ‘incidents’ when normal transport conditions are not met: such as delivery times, for example.
Certain incidents may be caused by the carrier:
- Technical problem: breakdown, puncture, etc.
- Traffic, road closure, etc.
- Excess goods
However, these may also be caused by the sender or the recipient:
- Sender or recipient absent
- Incomplete/incorrect address
- Insufficient/non-existent packaging
- Mandatory shipping labels missing
- Incorrect phone number
- Customs invoice missing
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.