The rate paid when placing your order includes the collection, transport and delivery of your parcel.
However, it is possible that certain fees may be added to the price initially paid, as is the case in the following situations:
- Difference between the weight indicated during the order’s placement and the actual weight
- Difference between the actual dimensions and the dimensions indicated during the order’s placement
- Return to sender
- Re-routing of the shipment following a change to the recipient’s address
- Storage fees
- Customs fees if these are not paid by the recipient
- Abandonment or destruction of the goods
Payment will be taken automatically by DPD in these situations, through the same payment method as your initial payment.