DPD can ensure the shipment of your bottles. These types of goods require particularly resistant packaging and protection.
All shipments are subject to various types of handling throughout transport (loading, unloading, travelling on a conveyor belt, inspections, etc.). For this reason, you should take particular care when packaging these goods. Here are some recommendations:
- avoid any contact between bottles
- use individual holders for each bottle
- place the goods in a double-wall corrugated cardboard box
- use padding material to keep bottles from moving and protect them within the box
- use symbols to mark the bottom and top of the box and to indicate that the goods are fragile
- avoid adding other items when shipping bottles, as if there are any breakages, the rest of your goods may also be damaged
Please do not hesitate to consult our packaging tips.