Although our main goal is to ensure your total satisfaction, unfortunately, our insurance department may occasionally have to reject your claim and request for compensation. Here are the most common reasons that a claim may be rejected:
- Shipment of uninsured goods
- Shipment of prohibited goods
- Lack of/insufficient packaging
- Shipping labels missing
- Incomplete claim file or file submitted after the deadline
- The claim has not been submitted by the person who placed the order
Our goal is to offer the best service possible. That’s why it’s important that you check the conditions of your shipment before delivery, and remember to consult the list of prohibited or uninsured goods, along with our packaging tips.